Hi, just came back to the server after a couple year absence, playing my high level druid and when I went to summon my companion i was asked to provide a name for it (cool!). But afterwards the pet just disappeared and when I try to resummon it, it just instantly unsummons no matter what I do...
Any thoughts?
Character name is Tharn.
Druid companion won't work
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Ditto
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm
Re: Druid companion won't work
Sounds like a bug. You may want to post it here with as much detail regarding the situation as you can provide.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
-
DM Dreamcatcher
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:48 pm
Re: Druid companion won't work
I had another player with that same issue. I removed a level then restored it. That fixed it.
-
DM Dreamcatcher
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:48 pm
Re: Druid companion won't work
Wait lol. That's who I fixed!
-
DM Ditto
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm
Re: Druid companion won't work
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
-
Grog
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Druid companion won't work
Yes it was me, thanks again Dream catcher!