Tried to put subject card table system in to the CK Seeker Quarters.
First mistake was to not include the Deck and Discard pile. Sent Luna an update ERF a weekago so maybe it will be fixed once that is incorporated.
But I am concerned it will not work because when I test it locally, the only thing that happens when my test-PC clicks on a chair is a "Locked" floaty text and comment in the dialog window. No sitting. No card-table GUI.
Is there additional scripting that is on the server side to make the card game work? I am using the BG9_SOZ_HAK_PLACABLES module to build the new areas.
Is there more needed than the 7 placeables (table, 4-chairs, deck, and discard pile)? Checked NWVault and the source documents are sparse at best on how to deploy this system.
BTW - I believe the same problem exists in WMT guild lounge room card table.
Thanks for any help on this.
TKL Card Game Troubles
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Duster47
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 3727
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
TKL Card Game Troubles
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
-
BDobolina
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:23 pm
Re: TKL Card Game Troubles
Ten years later, I am experiencing the same issue. Is anyone familiar with placing the TKL Cardgame table and chairs in game, so that they work and aren't 'locked'?
Thank you!
Thank you!
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."
-
BDobolina
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:23 pm
Re: TKL Card Game Troubles
Bump in case you missed it.
I tried using the prefab and the placeable and the chairs still say 'locked'.
Frustrating.
I tried using the prefab and the placeable and the chairs still say 'locked'.
Frustrating.
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."