Told to post to this forum?

Moderators: Moderator, DM

CooCooCachoo
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:17 pm

Told to post to this forum?

Unread post by CooCooCachoo »

Hello, I have an issue. The bug report is here: https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=72319

I was told to reach out to a DM for a fix. When I did I was asked to post to the DM Forum forum. I hope this is the right spot. Apologies if it is not. Please feel free to direct me.

Thanks!
User avatar
flipside43
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Told to post to this forum?

Unread post by flipside43 »

I suspect the DMs wanted you to send them a PM. I went and helped send one in for you and copied you on it. It should be in your inbox.
Luke Darius - Clansman of House Darius, Noble of Baldur's Gate
Pixels
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Told to post to this forum?

Unread post by Pixels »

CooCooCachoo wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:18 pm Hello, I have an issue. The bug report is here: https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=72319

I was told to reach out to a DM for a fix. When I did I was asked to post to the DM Forum forum. I hope this is the right spot. Apologies if it is not. Please feel free to direct me.

Thanks!
Hello CooCooCachoo! As per the suggestion is the other thread, you'll need to contact the DMs directly.

To do this, you'll need to create a new PM and select "DM Team" from the available groups, and "add" them as a recipient before sending.

Image

Hope this helps!
Moderator posts are made in yellow
Forum Rules | Server Rules | BGTSCC Wiki
Pixels
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Told to post to this forum?

Unread post by Pixels »

Looks like Flip beat me to it! :lol:
Moderator posts are made in yellow
Forum Rules | Server Rules | BGTSCC Wiki
User avatar
Planehopper
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Re: Told to post to this forum?

Unread post by Planehopper »

Lol. Yeah. Sorry DMs. I did the same thing and didnt respond here to clear it up.

Guessing they have the message now!

Return to “Archive”