Hello, I have an issue. The bug report is here: https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=72319
I was told to reach out to a DM for a fix. When I did I was asked to post to the DM Forum forum. I hope this is the right spot. Apologies if it is not. Please feel free to direct me.
Thanks!
Told to post to this forum?
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
flipside43
- Posts: 1162
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am
Re: Told to post to this forum?
I suspect the DMs wanted you to send them a PM. I went and helped send one in for you and copied you on it. It should be in your inbox.
Luke Darius - Clansman of House Darius, Noble of Baldur's Gate
-
Pixels
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 pm
Re: Told to post to this forum?
Hello CooCooCachoo! As per the suggestion is the other thread, you'll need to contact the DMs directly.CooCooCachoo wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:18 pm Hello, I have an issue. The bug report is here: https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=72319
I was told to reach out to a DM for a fix. When I did I was asked to post to the DM Forum forum. I hope this is the right spot. Apologies if it is not. Please feel free to direct me.
Thanks!
To do this, you'll need to create a new PM and select "DM Team" from the available groups, and "add" them as a recipient before sending.

Hope this helps!
-
Pixels
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 pm
-
Planehopper
- Posts: 2297
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm
Re: Told to post to this forum?
Lol. Yeah. Sorry DMs. I did the same thing and didnt respond here to clear it up.
Guessing they have the message now!
Guessing they have the message now!