Hello everyone.
As the title states, I'm looking for someone who has the skill to create a small to moderate sized, one room 'barn' type building, that will house a forge. I have what I'm looking for in mind already, and written down in a way that, to the character, would make sense.
I do not, however, have the skill to create such a facility in the toolset. Would anyone out there be interested in doing something like this?
Seeking an area builder for a one room structure
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Wandering_Woodsman
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:34 pm
- Location: The Phoenix Company Forge
Seeking an area builder for a one room structure
"Now see, that's good information there. For a second, I thought you'd just met a chicken god."
Toman Ironarm
- Blacksmith of the Phoenix Company
You know, only on the Coast would that have needed to be said.
Toman Ironarm
- Blacksmith of the Phoenix Company
You know, only on the Coast would that have needed to be said.
-
MadSeer
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 am
- Location: Canada, Qc.
Re: Seeking an area builder for a one room structure
I'd be happy to help with this. I'm getting back in the toolset to submit an application here and it just so happens I'm looking to build an interior area to submit along. I built areas for three servers before, just a little rusty. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
-
gedweyignasia
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
- Location: EST/UTC-4
Re: Seeking an area builder for a one room structure
Has this been taken care of, or do you still require assistance?