Seeking an area builder for a one room structure

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Wandering_Woodsman
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:34 pm
Location: The Phoenix Company Forge

Seeking an area builder for a one room structure

Unread post by Wandering_Woodsman »

Hello everyone.

As the title states, I'm looking for someone who has the skill to create a small to moderate sized, one room 'barn' type building, that will house a forge. I have what I'm looking for in mind already, and written down in a way that, to the character, would make sense.

I do not, however, have the skill to create such a facility in the toolset. Would anyone out there be interested in doing something like this?
"Now see, that's good information there. For a second, I thought you'd just met a chicken god."

Toman Ironarm
- Blacksmith of the Phoenix Company

You know, only on the Coast would that have needed to be said. :?
User avatar
MadSeer
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 am
Location: Canada, Qc.

Re: Seeking an area builder for a one room structure

Unread post by MadSeer »

I'd be happy to help with this. I'm getting back in the toolset to submit an application here and it just so happens I'm looking to build an interior area to submit along. I built areas for three servers before, just a little rusty. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Re: Seeking an area builder for a one room structure

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

Has this been taken care of, or do you still require assistance?

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”