Donate to the Server (PayPal/Patron)

For Those That Would Like to Help Keep Our Community Running

Moderator: Moderator

Tanlaus
Quality Control
Posts: 1250
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Tanlaus »

I’ve been having a lot of fun an really appreciate all the work that has gone into this server. Threw in $20. Hope to make it a pretty regular thing.
Warath
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Warath »

Just donated $150 to help pay for the server and forums for a month. You guys do incredible work, and I want to help grow this server as much as possible.

Hoping to bring 3-4 new recruits to the game in the next month.
User avatar
Mythic Revenant
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:33 pm

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Mythic Revenant »

I, too, shall tip my hat toward the server once I get paid from my new job. Having a blast and it wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated team we have here.

To that I say, Thank you.
User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Zanniej »

Thank you very much for your donations!


I've given the initial post a much needed update, as well as the Donate button at the top of the page. The previous button was a bit too screamishly Paypal for me, and seemed to be loading more than needed.

I've also registered the site for Brave Rewards. For those of you unaware of what it is, it gives you the possibility to support sites without those sites having to use advertisement as an income source. Since Brave blocks ads (they're a privacy based browser, they block tracking cookies too), they wanted to offer websites and content creators an income without having to rely on ads.
This makes no difference to any of you, unless you chose to make use of it.

Should you have any questions or remarks regarding the above (or anything else, really) feel free to let me know!
Off to greener pastures
User avatar
Jepop
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Jepop »

[quote=Zanniej post_id=886509 time=1585153028 user_id=10742]
Thank you very much for your donations!


I've given the [url=viewtopic.php?p=660455#p660455]initial post[/url] a much needed update, as well as the [url=https://paypal.me/bgtscc]Donate[/url] button at the top of the page. The previous button was a bit too screamishly Paypal for me, and seemed to be loading more than needed.

I've also registered the site for [url=https://brave.com/brave-rewards/]Brave Rewards[/url]. For those of you unaware of what it is, it gives you the possibility to support sites without those sites having to use advertisement as an income source. Since Brave blocks ads (they're a privacy based browser, they block tracking cookies too), they wanted to offer websites and content creators an income without having to rely on ads.
This makes no difference to any of you, unless you chose to make use of it.

Should you have any questions or remarks regarding the above (or anything else, really) feel free to let me know!
[/quote]



Very nice! I use Brave quite often so I'll be sure to tip my BAT.
User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by TheKai »

Donated enough to fund the server a month..thank you for the great transparency and volunteering all of your time!
Thaelis
Recognized Donor
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Thaelis »

Donated $15AUD (I guess about $10?). Thanks for the cool server!
User avatar
Your best friend
Retired Staff
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm
Location: USA

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Your best friend »

Seems we were only paid up through the 1st of September so I sent in a donation. Hope it helps!
User avatar
DangerMouse2
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:19 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by DangerMouse2 »

Sent a donation to the great Baldurian coin bank in the sky. Thank you to the team for all the fun you provide.
Yugo
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:54 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Yugo »

Here's 20$ for the server from a sweet Fire Genasi. Keep it up.
User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Zanniej »

Yugo wrote: ↑Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 pm Here's 20$ for the server from a sweet Fire Genasi. Keep it up.
Thank you very much for your donation, Yugo! It's donations like yours that keep us up and running!
If you want, feel free to send me a message to receive the "Recognized donor" rank on the forums!
Off to greener pastures
User avatar
Dr_Shadelore
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 am
Location: BGT-time (UK)

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Dr_Shadelore »

Donated £10 (British Player). Baldurs Gate has become my all time favourite server and the very first I have donated that much to. The staff are amazingly helpful and the players are amazing. Thankyou for keeping this server going.
User avatar
sir_blacksoutalot
Recognized Donor
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 pm
Location: Where shadows dwell...

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by sir_blacksoutalot »

25 Big Ones (US) coming at ya. Happy Holidays dev team!!

I think this is my 10th Christmas with you guys. I always look forward to lots of time off over the holidays so I can binge time on BG.

Cheers all!! :)
User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Zanniej »

Thank you very much for your donations!
Off to greener pastures
Leramak
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Leramak »

Sent a donation in 😊 ((CAD Dollars)) thanks for the hard work and time you put into giving us all a place to have our adventures !!

Return to “Supporting BG:TSCC”