Donate to the Server (PayPal/Patron)
Moderator: Moderator
-
Tanlaus
- Quality Control
- Posts: 1250
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
I’ve been having a lot of fun an really appreciate all the work that has gone into this server. Threw in $20. Hope to make it a pretty regular thing.
-
Warath
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Just donated $150 to help pay for the server and forums for a month. You guys do incredible work, and I want to help grow this server as much as possible.
Hoping to bring 3-4 new recruits to the game in the next month.
Hoping to bring 3-4 new recruits to the game in the next month.
-
Mythic Revenant
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:33 pm
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
I, too, shall tip my hat toward the server once I get paid from my new job. Having a blast and it wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated team we have here.
To that I say, Thank you.
To that I say, Thank you.
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thank you very much for your donations!
I've given the initial post a much needed update, as well as the Donate button at the top of the page. The previous button was a bit too screamishly Paypal for me, and seemed to be loading more than needed.
I've also registered the site for Brave Rewards. For those of you unaware of what it is, it gives you the possibility to support sites without those sites having to use advertisement as an income source. Since Brave blocks ads (they're a privacy based browser, they block tracking cookies too), they wanted to offer websites and content creators an income without having to rely on ads.
This makes no difference to any of you, unless you chose to make use of it.
Should you have any questions or remarks regarding the above (or anything else, really) feel free to let me know!
I've given the initial post a much needed update, as well as the Donate button at the top of the page. The previous button was a bit too screamishly Paypal for me, and seemed to be loading more than needed.
I've also registered the site for Brave Rewards. For those of you unaware of what it is, it gives you the possibility to support sites without those sites having to use advertisement as an income source. Since Brave blocks ads (they're a privacy based browser, they block tracking cookies too), they wanted to offer websites and content creators an income without having to rely on ads.
This makes no difference to any of you, unless you chose to make use of it.
Should you have any questions or remarks regarding the above (or anything else, really) feel free to let me know!
Off to greener pastures
-
Jepop
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
[quote=Zanniej post_id=886509 time=1585153028 user_id=10742]
Thank you very much for your donations!
I've given the [url=viewtopic.php?p=660455#p660455]initial post[/url] a much needed update, as well as the [url=https://paypal.me/bgtscc]Donate[/url] button at the top of the page. The previous button was a bit too screamishly Paypal for me, and seemed to be loading more than needed.
I've also registered the site for [url=https://brave.com/brave-rewards/]Brave Rewards[/url]. For those of you unaware of what it is, it gives you the possibility to support sites without those sites having to use advertisement as an income source. Since Brave blocks ads (they're a privacy based browser, they block tracking cookies too), they wanted to offer websites and content creators an income without having to rely on ads.
This makes no difference to any of you, unless you chose to make use of it.
Should you have any questions or remarks regarding the above (or anything else, really) feel free to let me know!
[/quote]
Very nice! I use Brave quite often so I'll be sure to tip my BAT.
Thank you very much for your donations!
I've given the [url=viewtopic.php?p=660455#p660455]initial post[/url] a much needed update, as well as the [url=https://paypal.me/bgtscc]Donate[/url] button at the top of the page. The previous button was a bit too screamishly Paypal for me, and seemed to be loading more than needed.
I've also registered the site for [url=https://brave.com/brave-rewards/]Brave Rewards[/url]. For those of you unaware of what it is, it gives you the possibility to support sites without those sites having to use advertisement as an income source. Since Brave blocks ads (they're a privacy based browser, they block tracking cookies too), they wanted to offer websites and content creators an income without having to rely on ads.
This makes no difference to any of you, unless you chose to make use of it.
Should you have any questions or remarks regarding the above (or anything else, really) feel free to let me know!
[/quote]
Very nice! I use Brave quite often so I'll be sure to tip my BAT.
-
TheKai
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
- Location: Paradise
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Donated enough to fund the server a month..thank you for the great transparency and volunteering all of your time!
-
Thaelis
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:00 am
- Location: Australia
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Donated $15AUD (I guess about $10?). Thanks for the cool server!
-
Your best friend
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Seems we were only paid up through the 1st of September so I sent in a donation. Hope it helps!
-
DangerMouse2
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:19 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Sent a donation to the great Baldurian coin bank in the sky. Thank you to the team for all the fun you provide.
-
Yugo
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:54 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Here's 20$ for the server from a sweet Fire Genasi. Keep it up.
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thank you very much for your donation, Yugo! It's donations like yours that keep us up and running!
If you want, feel free to send me a message to receive the "Recognized donor" rank on the forums!
Off to greener pastures
-
Dr_Shadelore
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 am
- Location: BGT-time (UK)
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Donated £10 (British Player). Baldurs Gate has become my all time favourite server and the very first I have donated that much to. The staff are amazingly helpful and the players are amazing. Thankyou for keeping this server going.
-
sir_blacksoutalot
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 pm
- Location: Where shadows dwell...
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
25 Big Ones (US) coming at ya. Happy Holidays dev team!!
I think this is my 10th Christmas with you guys. I always look forward to lots of time off over the holidays so I can binge time on BG.
Cheers all!! :)
I think this is my 10th Christmas with you guys. I always look forward to lots of time off over the holidays so I can binge time on BG.
Cheers all!! :)
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thank you very much for your donations!
Off to greener pastures
-
Leramak
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 12:56 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Sent a donation in 😊 ((CAD Dollars)) thanks for the hard work and time you put into giving us all a place to have our adventures !!