Donate to the Server (PayPal/Patron)

For Those That Would Like to Help Keep Our Community Running

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
Pan-some
Recognized Donor
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Pan-some »

Put in coin...*smiles*
User avatar
Silvermane
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:17 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Silvermane »

sent a meager donation, certainly do more when I have it. Its been great to have a real adventure again, this is as good as I remember and any previous monthly subs from other farcical games I played now go to you.

~ Falcon
HivaOa
Recognized Donor
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:00 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by HivaOa »

Donated 30USD to the server.
Thank you for all the years. Thank you for all the great work in the game!
User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Zanniej »

Thank you all very much for the donations! It's appreciated and helps us keep this server running!

Feel free to PM me for the recognized donor rank, should you not have it, and desire it!
Off to greener pastures
Thaelis
Recognized Donor
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Thaelis »

It's been a while since I last opened my wallet so I put in $50 (AUD), heck you guys saved me at least $100 since I didn't feel the need to buy any video games in 2020
EhpicFellure
Recognized Donor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:33 am

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by EhpicFellure »

Donated $50 USD
User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Zanniej »

Thank you very much! You guys keep us afloat! :clap:
Off to greener pastures
User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Hawke »

Sent in another $100 for the server. Sorry I am not as steady as I have been.
User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Zanniej »

Thank you for your donation!
Off to greener pastures
User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by TheKai »

Haven’t returned yet, but donated $100. Thanks for keeping this paradise from RL open.
User avatar
Anchor
Recognized Donor
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:00 pm

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Anchor »

Donated $75. Thanks for the fun I’ve had so far!
mastajabba
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by mastajabba »

I’m having problems with PayPal getting stuck on after the amount and send message screen. Anyone else is experiencing this ?
elsteveo
Recognized Donor
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by elsteveo »

Just put through 30 Euros will do again next quarter
User avatar
mrm3ntalist
Retired Staff
Posts: 7846
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
Location: US of A

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by mrm3ntalist »

I have been playing again the past couple of days and was having some fun, so here is a little something to help. Zanniej, you are doing great
User avatar
Rinzler
Recognized Donor
Posts: 600
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: Discord: rinzler#3004

Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)

Unread post by Rinzler »

Sent a bit your way.

Cheers

Return to “Supporting BG:TSCC”