Donate to the Server (PayPal/Patron)
Moderator: Moderator
-
Pan-some
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Put in coin...*smiles*
-
Silvermane
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:17 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
sent a meager donation, certainly do more when I have it. Its been great to have a real adventure again, this is as good as I remember and any previous monthly subs from other farcical games I played now go to you.
~ Falcon
~ Falcon
-
HivaOa
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:00 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Donated 30USD to the server.
Thank you for all the years. Thank you for all the great work in the game!
Thank you for all the years. Thank you for all the great work in the game!
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thank you all very much for the donations! It's appreciated and helps us keep this server running!
Feel free to PM me for the recognized donor rank, should you not have it, and desire it!
Feel free to PM me for the recognized donor rank, should you not have it, and desire it!
Off to greener pastures
-
Thaelis
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:00 am
- Location: Australia
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
It's been a while since I last opened my wallet so I put in $50 (AUD), heck you guys saved me at least $100 since I didn't feel the need to buy any video games in 2020
-
EhpicFellure
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:33 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Donated $50 USD
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thank you very much! You guys keep us afloat! 
Off to greener pastures
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Sent in another $100 for the server. Sorry I am not as steady as I have been.
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
-
TheKai
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
- Location: Paradise
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Haven’t returned yet, but donated $100. Thanks for keeping this paradise from RL open.
-
Anchor
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:00 pm
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Donated $75. Thanks for the fun I’ve had so far!
-
mastajabba
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
I’m having problems with PayPal getting stuck on after the amount and send message screen. Anyone else is experiencing this ?
-
elsteveo
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 pm
- Location: New Zealand
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Just put through 30 Euros will do again next quarter
-
mrm3ntalist
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 7846
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
- Location: US of A
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
I have been playing again the past couple of days and was having some fun, so here is a little something to help. Zanniej, you are doing great
-
Rinzler
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 pm
- Location: Discord: rinzler#3004
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Sent a bit your way.
Cheers
Cheers