A question regarding a follower of Yondalla

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

stoned-raider
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:15 pm

A question regarding a follower of Yondalla

Unread post by stoned-raider »

I recently rejoined BG and started fresh and new with a favoured soul of Yondalla. When reading all the lore about Yondalla I could get my hands on, I stumbled upon something that really got me curious and even made me want to start this lovely hin all over again, with a certain twist this time. In order to keep this little twist secret, I'd like to discuss the possible ways of implementing it with a DM via PMs. So anyone who feels responsible for that, either send me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll send you one.

Thanks in advance! :D
Jakis Fifesilver - Notorious Hin
Sygo Kaspir - Monk of the Hin Fist
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: A question regarding a follower of Yondalla

Unread post by Maecius »

Go ahead and send me the PM. Cite the source that you are reading from as well, so that I can double-check it, if you'd please.

Return to “Questions for DMs”