Thanks in advance!
A question regarding a follower of Yondalla
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
stoned-raider
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:15 pm
A question regarding a follower of Yondalla
I recently rejoined BG and started fresh and new with a favoured soul of Yondalla. When reading all the lore about Yondalla I could get my hands on, I stumbled upon something that really got me curious and even made me want to start this lovely hin all over again, with a certain twist this time. In order to keep this little twist secret, I'd like to discuss the possible ways of implementing it with a DM via PMs. So anyone who feels responsible for that, either send me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll send you one.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!
Jakis Fifesilver - Notorious Hin
Sygo Kaspir - Monk of the Hin Fist
Sygo Kaspir - Monk of the Hin Fist
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: A question regarding a follower of Yondalla
Go ahead and send me the PM. Cite the source that you are reading from as well, so that I can double-check it, if you'd please.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC