Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Jarog
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am

Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...

Unread post by Jarog »

What if a PC picklocks a locked door, but it doesn't leading anywhere? (mouse cursor changing to a crossed circle)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...

Unread post by Luna »

I dunno? :?
mar3usmc
Retired Staff
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...

Unread post by mar3usmc »

Nothing, you just don't transition and you can open and close the door. So anticlimatic huh.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
Jarog
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am

Re: Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...

Unread post by Jarog »

Ok, thanks for your answer.

Anyway, I don't get the point of these doors, 'cause there are so many doors without any function, just part of the setting (like the doors of the houses in BG).

I thought unlockable doors are there for a reason... :? :(

Return to “Questions for DMs”