Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Jarog
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am
Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...
What if a PC picklocks a locked door, but it doesn't leading anywhere? (mouse cursor changing to a crossed circle)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
-
mar3usmc
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am
Re: Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...
Nothing, you just don't transition and you can open and close the door. So anticlimatic huh.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
-
Jarog
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am
Re: Unlockable doors leading to nowhere...
Ok, thanks for your answer.
Anyway, I don't get the point of these doors, 'cause there are so many doors without any function, just part of the setting (like the doors of the houses in BG).
I thought unlockable doors are there for a reason...

Anyway, I don't get the point of these doors, 'cause there are so many doors without any function, just part of the setting (like the doors of the houses in BG).
I thought unlockable doors are there for a reason...