I was wondering if its Possible, if theirs a tutorial out there that you can Import Custom Animations and Models.
I have always wanted to add a kinda Crippled Walk Animation that would work with a staff. And custom Models like Armor, Weapons, Building Props..
I use Blender, never could afford the 3.5k + software like 3DSM.. but blender is pretty well supported..
Any help?
.. Thanks
Custom Animations and Models.. How?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Custom Animations and Models.. How?
See if you can find any help here.
http://www.rwscreations.com/
Else, go onto www.nwnsource.net, and ask around there.
I'm sure people there can point you in the right direction.
http://www.rwscreations.com/
Else, go onto www.nwnsource.net, and ask around there.
I'm sure people there can point you in the right direction.
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Custom Animations and Models.. How?
Hey thank you very much
Hope you folks accept me as a developer, looking forward to get back into designing
Hope you folks accept me as a developer, looking forward to get back into designing
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Custom Animations and Models.. How?
Matherhorn, nwn2source.net seems to be having some technical issue's, so I can't always get on it lately.
If you try to go there and can't get on, try again later.
I was able to get on yesterday, but can't today.
If you try to go there and can't get on, try again later.
I was able to get on yesterday, but can't today.
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Custom Animations and Models.. How?
Okay, yeah I tried them and they were offline, I also found some nice tools at the Vault.
PS... might be a few days later then sunday on demo, was sick for 2 days and slept most of it so a little behind, but got 3 zones done so far.. I'll load it as a Zip to google.doc and send you a message when done..
Demonstrates some Conversation, Quests and Quest Series as well as Class recognition to give different quests for Melee, Devine, Arcane / Warlock and Bard, as well as Graphics
PS... might be a few days later then sunday on demo, was sick for 2 days and slept most of it so a little behind, but got 3 zones done so far.. I'll load it as a Zip to google.doc and send you a message when done..
Demonstrates some Conversation, Quests and Quest Series as well as Class recognition to give different quests for Melee, Devine, Arcane / Warlock and Bard, as well as Graphics