Hak Packs
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rogon222
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 pm
Hak Packs
In "bg_soz_tools.hak" there are a number of .xml files that force various game settings. For instance I wish to use a modified version of "inventoryscreen.XML". From what I can see your version is not very different from the default. So by having it in the hak pack it is locking us in to using the default. My question is, are all of these absolutely necessarily? Some obviously are.. but a few are questionable.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Hak Packs
I doubt any one knows for sure Rogon. Because they were probably just added over time.
Nobody has been the owner of XML files.
Probably you (or I) or someone would have to diff one's your suspect about with the games default version and see what we changed if you wanted to look at this in more detail.
Nobody has been the owner of XML files.
Probably you (or I) or someone would have to diff one's your suspect about with the games default version and see what we changed if you wanted to look at this in more detail.