Possible bug death. XP refund request.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
BloodRiot
Retired Staff
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 am

Possible bug death. XP refund request.

Unread post by BloodRiot »

Greetings DMs.

Today (14th November 2012) around 18:15/18:30 I logged off near the cloakwood camp site, just beside the exit to FAI. I logged off due to the imminent server restart.

To my surprise, upon server restart, I was sent by mystra to the Fugue plane and Myrkul was there to collect the XP toll so to speak.

I don't think I died during a lag spike, because I was talking to a fellow player named Kwalu when we both logged off.

dmogorgon was running events an could not help me at that time and asked me to post the issue here so that other DMs may look into more closely.

Quick recap:
Name of the character: Plissken
Level: 6 (at he time of the event)
Date: 14th November 2012
Time of the event in question: around 18:30 (just before and after the server restart)

If there is a reason for he fugue plane, I'll understand and just ask for clarification, but if i was just victim of an unintended bug I would please request an XP refund if possible.

Cheers all and thanks in advance.
Characters:
‣ Valzt (Active)
‣ Vesz'yraen (Inactive, presumably departed the Sword Coast)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Possible bug death. XP refund request.

Unread post by Luna »

It's probably a bug.

Return to “Questions for DMs”