Conversational conditions: covering headgear

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Lux
Retired Staff
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 am
Location: In a meadow somewhere

Conversational conditions: covering headgear

Unread post by Lux »

Both Mudds deny people who want to trade with their face hidden. I can't find the conversation condition that checks if people are masked. I can find gc_equipped but I don't know if that's right or how to work it. New to the toolset, help appreciated! :)
What we see depends mainly on what we look for
User avatar
Duster47
Retired Staff
Posts: 3727
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Conversational conditions: covering headgear

Unread post by Duster47 »

This is a custom BG thing so proprietary depending on intent.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”