How would a player go about setting up small 1-3 player events with a dm in the quest for magical items that might not normally be found on the server except in the rare chest. Thinks like Mithrail full plate and the like. You know how any adventurer seeking power would, go and find the most powerful blade or rings?
Would this be okay if a dm is up for it?
Quests for Power
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Master_Sarevok
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm
Quests for Power
Will I find the light. Or be swallowed by Darkness. I sense hope. But foresee harm. Will I know the blade. Taste the blood. I see a figure. I see a shadow...I see myself
-
DM Theophanies
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 4146
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 pm
Re: Quests for Power
We do not generally do quests for items or crafting requests of any sorts as it creates a bias in attention for rewards to certain players and not others. Epic items would especially not be handed out after a single event. They are generally rewarded for longstanding roleplay or involvement in a campaign.
Former Campaign Coordinator for 1351 (2015) and 1352 (2016)
Tales of Theophanies
GENERAL SERVER RULES [MUST READ] / PVP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ) / DM Rulings: A Record of DM Decisions
Tales of Theophanies
GENERAL SERVER RULES [MUST READ] / PVP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ) / DM Rulings: A Record of DM Decisions
-
Master_Sarevok
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm
Re: Quests for Power
Ah okay. That makes sense. Thank you.
Will I find the light. Or be swallowed by Darkness. I sense hope. But foresee harm. Will I know the blade. Taste the blood. I see a figure. I see a shadow...I see myself