I downloaded the modules packs for BGTSCC and I saw the were files with the .TRX and SEF extension. I notices that other files in the modules folder were of the .mod extension. I am having trouble with textures in the game, so I was wondering if all the files should be .mod to be read by the NWN2 engine.
Thank you for your help
Herzakov5
Question about the Modules
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
ThornsM
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 am
Re: Question about the Modules
TRX and SEF are both legitimate, the first is a product of game areas and the second is of effects.
What are the texture issues that you're seeing?
What are the texture issues that you're seeing?
-
herzakov5
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:53 pm
Re: Question about the Modules
when I go to Beregost or other places, I do not have a map and I look as though I am a foot off the ground. I cant walk around unless I click on an object and somehow move to the object.
I have been playing for a while, but this is limiting playing.
Thank you
Herzakov5
I have been playing for a while, but this is limiting playing.
Thank you
Herzakov5