
DM Ink's Quill
As a dungeon master I like to provide captivating, fun, and engaging story lines that work to develop characters in our persistent world
I am happy to work with players on backstories and character development. If your characters story line is incorporated into an event, time will be required to research the background to produce something worthy of the time you put into your backstory. Please allow me the time to read, research, and write.
General rules and guidelines for my events:
> Do not rest until instructed
(I work few rests into my CR)
> Do not proceed through the map (DM Maps)
(Several aspects of the map may not be set up and could be immersion breaking)
>Keep it IC
(You'll get more out of the experience. If there is an issue, I am always here to listen.)
>Please have any pnp spells, shapes, or forms sent over at least 24 hours before a scheduled event. This gives me time to research it.
>One PC per player (Through the entirety of the plot - Please pick one and dedicate to that RP)
>Please be descriptive in your emotes that you intend to roll a skill for (This helps me know exactly what your looking for to quickly provide an answer)
>Have fun!
>Please feel free to offer me feed back.
Note: Not all events are going to turn into full out story arcs. I often do a lot of one offs. Feel free to follow up, but know that there might not be much to follow up on. Additionally: My events are run with an interactive world where just about everything moves, talks, and does its own thing. Not all DM interactions/items are significant. I will always support you in your research, but the determination of its significance must be made by the character.
I am happy to work with players on backstories and character development. If your characters story line is incorporated into an event, time will be required to research the background to produce something worthy of the time you put into your backstory. Please allow me the time to read, research, and write.
General rules and guidelines for my events:
> Do not rest until instructed
(I work few rests into my CR)
> Do not proceed through the map (DM Maps)
(Several aspects of the map may not be set up and could be immersion breaking)
>Keep it IC
(You'll get more out of the experience. If there is an issue, I am always here to listen.)
>Please have any pnp spells, shapes, or forms sent over at least 24 hours before a scheduled event. This gives me time to research it.
>One PC per player (Through the entirety of the plot - Please pick one and dedicate to that RP)
>Please be descriptive in your emotes that you intend to roll a skill for (This helps me know exactly what your looking for to quickly provide an answer)
>Have fun!
>Please feel free to offer me feed back.
Note: Not all events are going to turn into full out story arcs. I often do a lot of one offs. Feel free to follow up, but know that there might not be much to follow up on. Additionally: My events are run with an interactive world where just about everything moves, talks, and does its own thing. Not all DM interactions/items are significant. I will always support you in your research, but the determination of its significance must be made by the character.

