I'm interested in hearing player feedback on the alteration of Lyrans Hold Tower Dungeon. Endelyon had offer me the opportunity to make a Dungeon, namely to make one that was a mage tower for Lyrans Hold instead of a walk in boss fight. It was my very first time making a dungeon so I put some passion into it, but I would like to know if the challenge was balanced enough, and did I leave some of you guys puzzled
Lyrans Hold Tower / Player Feedback
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Lyrans Hold Tower / Player Feedback
Hi people!
I'm interested in hearing player feedback on the alteration of Lyrans Hold Tower Dungeon. Endelyon had offer me the opportunity to make a Dungeon, namely to make one that was a mage tower for Lyrans Hold instead of a walk in boss fight. It was my very first time making a dungeon so I put some passion into it, but I would like to know if the challenge was balanced enough, and did I leave some of you guys puzzled
I'm interested in hearing player feedback on the alteration of Lyrans Hold Tower Dungeon. Endelyon had offer me the opportunity to make a Dungeon, namely to make one that was a mage tower for Lyrans Hold instead of a walk in boss fight. It was my very first time making a dungeon so I put some passion into it, but I would like to know if the challenge was balanced enough, and did I leave some of you guys puzzled
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
izzul
- Posts: 968
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:12 pm
Re: Lyrans Hold Tower / Player Feedback
We love it! thank you for your amazing awesome hard work buddy.... XoXo 
Azzizuleia Tyrielmrande-[Permadeath PC]
Eilondruil Eldanyar-Corellon Larethian[Battle Historian]
Iz Azul-Red Knight[Active]
Krueger-Trader viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56617
Mystera Electra-Mystra[Goat Girl]
"give to yourself, took from others-Integrity and Justice"
Eilondruil Eldanyar-Corellon Larethian[Battle Historian]
Iz Azul-Red Knight[Active]
Krueger-Trader viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56617
Mystera Electra-Mystra[Goat Girl]
"give to yourself, took from others-Integrity and Justice"
-
Necrotic Shadows
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Re: Lyrans Hold Tower / Player Feedback
I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Though I will as soon as my mage survivor gets his last few levels. lol. Though from what you were telling me it is going to be a great dungeon.
Sir Aidan Thatcher ~ Renowned Shipwright and Knight of House Portyr
Almost all images used for Aidan's Journal are DeepAI and ChatGPT I want to make sure credit is given where it is due.
Almost all images used for Aidan's Journal are DeepAI and ChatGPT I want to make sure credit is given where it is due.
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Lyrans Hold Tower / Player Feedback
Without it being a massive map, theres only a handful of mobs per floor, however I wanted those mobs to be somewhat of a decent challenge and prevent easy beeline looting. Some mobs might pose difficult to certain class depending.
Players should be able to come across some
illusions
Rp elements
Hidden rooms
Verious set of mobs
Decent Loot/ gold pile each floor accept the 5th floor ((since its more of a break room))
Ambiance set for players that like to Rp through the dungeon
In my own test before even reaching Verona,
some mobs cant touch me
others can rip me a part
Some mobs are more aggressive than others in some areas.
Boss appearance will be update next fix i hope, I missed something and Verona is not looking like how I changed her lol
But if mobs needs to be tweaked up do let me know or if any other adjustments needed.
Players should be able to come across some
illusions
Rp elements
Hidden rooms
Verious set of mobs
Decent Loot/ gold pile each floor accept the 5th floor ((since its more of a break room))
Ambiance set for players that like to Rp through the dungeon
In my own test before even reaching Verona,
some mobs cant touch me
others can rip me a part
Some mobs are more aggressive than others in some areas.
Boss appearance will be update next fix i hope, I missed something and Verona is not looking like how I changed her lol
But if mobs needs to be tweaked up do let me know or if any other adjustments needed.
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: Lyrans Hold Tower / Player Feedback
Is it really a Tower not a Hold?
-
predrag
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 pm
- Location: Serbia
Re: Lyrans Hold Tower / Player Feedback
Heya , tried the new Lyrans Hold .
I like it so far , hadn't tried the boss fight , as need a party to survive that .
So far most enemies seem well balanced , perhaps a bit easy even for my far from perfect builds , except ancient mummy which tore my character asunder in melee
, but that's likely how it's suppose to work , since it's slow and vulnerable to range attacks .
Good design overall , gonna try it next with a party if I can find one
.
I like it so far , hadn't tried the boss fight , as need a party to survive that .
So far most enemies seem well balanced , perhaps a bit easy even for my far from perfect builds , except ancient mummy which tore my character asunder in melee
Good design overall , gonna try it next with a party if I can find one
WarpedMirror
Monald , your friendly neighborhood Pied Piper (retired)
Sane Fensen , elderly follower of the Oak-father
Muristan Briin , a storm is coming .
Neldorian , dreamer of the darkness (dead) .
Silian Gein , singer , sniper , gossiper and Administrator of the Phoenix Company .
Monald , your friendly neighborhood Pied Piper (retired)
Sane Fensen , elderly follower of the Oak-father
Muristan Briin , a storm is coming .
Neldorian , dreamer of the darkness (dead) .
Silian Gein , singer , sniper , gossiper and Administrator of the Phoenix Company .