Niki Fotia is a level four Paladin with a 16 str. All day it has been claiming that I have a +5 to hit in broad daylight, despite me resting constantly and trying everything I can think of.
This would make sense with a bow since I have a Dex of 12, but...
With a Warhammer and my Scimitar, one would think that I would have a +7 to hit. Am I cursed, yet unable to see the status effect on my sheet? How can I fix this. At first I thought I was suffering a penalty because some bandit taunted me, or because I was in a dark cave (Despite having the ability to see in the dark).
Someone please explain why I have a +5, or even how to fix it if this is a glitch, or a curse or whatever...
*very sad unhappy face*
Starting to be in a panic about a character's attack bonus
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Tears of Destiny
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 pm
- Location: Rice Pudding, Dessert
Starting to be in a panic about a character's attack bonus
A broken mirror mask, a thousand flames flicker.
Dancing in the flames.
Niki Fotia: Back after two years from the coast.
Dancing in the flames.
Niki Fotia: Back after two years from the coast.
-
rokranon
- Posts: 997
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Arkansas, United States
Re: Starting to be in a panic about a character's attack bon
Are you using a tower shield? That'll subtract 2 from your attack bonus.
Sir Jonas Rokranon - Bio/History
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)
-
DM Sword
- Posts: 661
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Re: Starting to be in a panic about a character's attack bon
Are you wearing a shield?...
-
Tears of Destiny
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 pm
- Location: Rice Pudding, Dessert
Re: Starting to be in a panic about a character's attack bon
OK I feel like an idiot of the century.....rokranon wrote:Are you using a tower shield? That'll subtract 2 from your attack bonus.
I forgot about that, and I guess I did not give my character sheet enough time to refresh when I stripped my character bare and refreshed...
Thank you!
A broken mirror mask, a thousand flames flicker.
Dancing in the flames.
Niki Fotia: Back after two years from the coast.
Dancing in the flames.
Niki Fotia: Back after two years from the coast.