So, I further researched this going back to what I believe to be the NWVault source:
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... ail&id=474
It mentions for builders to put three files in the Overide so I did. I also added the original source versions of two HAKs (assumed to be equivalent to the BG versions).
Restart the Toolset, open the CWMines file, connect the 2 HAKS, save, close, restart... and ....
No matter what I do, the RWS Deep Mine tiles have grayed-out "Misc" properties except three "Hook_" items. The typical "Floor_ 4_Corners)" (sic) tile should have 4 variations. The typical one (Var = 0) is crossed tracks w/ side-track turns. The elevator lift is Var = 3.
As mentioned before, all of the tile properties are grayed-out and stuck on Var=0. Does anyone know how to convert a tile to a different variation? Somebody did it because Var=3 is used on CW Mines L3.
Thanks, D47
Does anyone have any idea how