Just noticed these on the vault while broswing and thought they might be useful to implement on our server.
Autobuff:
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... tail&id=78
Door Auto Close:
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... tail&id=80
Autobuff & Door Auto Close
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Blunkanthrust
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
- Location: UK
Autobuff & Door Auto Close
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
-
Duster47
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 3727
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Re: Autobuff & Door Auto Close
We have scripts to automatically close and lock doors.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
-
Blunkanthrust
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
- Location: UK
Re: Autobuff & Door Auto Close
Oh are all doors on a timer?
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
-
Duster47
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 3727
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Re: Autobuff & Door Auto Close
No. But all the areas I designed use several existing module auto-close door scripts. Not every designer does this though.Blunkanthrust wrote:Oh are all doors on a timer?
It is also possible to open and close doors via core scripts linked to dialogs.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.