RCR/delevel?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
freekender
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 am
Location: Bilbao, Spain

RCR/delevel?

Unread post by freekender »

Hello.

First of all, I will try to explain this with detail, because is a issue that never happened to me before. I have realized (maybe a bit late) that the build for my char Uelaereene is not the most suitable, both for the build itself and for the background. So, the first idea that came to my mind was to RCR her. But, the problem here is that she has an item granted in a DM Silverfox event that is not transferable and storybased (which plot is not ended).

The other option is to ask IG to a DM for a delevel, but that will take my char from her current lvl16 to lvl1, which is a big "ouch".

If there is not another option, I will accept that "ouch", but first I wanted to ask here if there was any alternative to this.

Thank you.
Myrualae - Chantress of Doron Amar
Snow - Sorcery and carrots!
Gomez de Aguirre - The Fabulous Knight of the Mystic Fire
Uelaereene Sai'zzel - Once I saw the stars...
Lilly Sai'zzel - Stormy snowflake
And more...
User avatar
DM Theophanies
Retired Staff
Posts: 4146
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: RCR/delevel?

Unread post by DM Theophanies »

You can ask a DM in game to help you move the plot item over for an RCR so long as it is the same character, it should be fine.
User avatar
freekender
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 am
Location: Bilbao, Spain

Re: RCR/delevel?

Unread post by freekender »

DM Theophanies wrote:You can ask a DM in game to help you move the plot item over for an RCR so long as it is the same character, it should be fine.
It's a good option. Thanks for the quick answer! :D
Myrualae - Chantress of Doron Amar
Snow - Sorcery and carrots!
Gomez de Aguirre - The Fabulous Knight of the Mystic Fire
Uelaereene Sai'zzel - Once I saw the stars...
Lilly Sai'zzel - Stormy snowflake
And more...

Return to “Questions for DMs”