Hello.
First of all, I will try to explain this with detail, because is a issue that never happened to me before. I have realized (maybe a bit late) that the build for my char Uelaereene is not the most suitable, both for the build itself and for the background. So, the first idea that came to my mind was to RCR her. But, the problem here is that she has an item granted in a DM Silverfox event that is not transferable and storybased (which plot is not ended).
The other option is to ask IG to a DM for a delevel, but that will take my char from her current lvl16 to lvl1, which is a big "ouch".
If there is not another option, I will accept that "ouch", but first I wanted to ask here if there was any alternative to this.
Thank you.
RCR/delevel?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
freekender
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 am
- Location: Bilbao, Spain
RCR/delevel?
Myrualae - Chantress of Doron Amar
Snow - Sorcery and carrots!
Gomez de Aguirre - The Fabulous Knight of the Mystic Fire
Uelaereene Sai'zzel - Once I saw the stars...
Lilly Sai'zzel - Stormy snowflake
And more...
Snow - Sorcery and carrots!
Gomez de Aguirre - The Fabulous Knight of the Mystic Fire
Uelaereene Sai'zzel - Once I saw the stars...
Lilly Sai'zzel - Stormy snowflake
And more...
-
DM Theophanies
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 4146
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 pm
Re: RCR/delevel?
You can ask a DM in game to help you move the plot item over for an RCR so long as it is the same character, it should be fine.
Former Campaign Coordinator for 1351 (2015) and 1352 (2016)
Tales of Theophanies
GENERAL SERVER RULES [MUST READ] / PVP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ) / DM Rulings: A Record of DM Decisions
Tales of Theophanies
GENERAL SERVER RULES [MUST READ] / PVP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ) / DM Rulings: A Record of DM Decisions
-
freekender
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 am
- Location: Bilbao, Spain
Re: RCR/delevel?
It's a good option. Thanks for the quick answer!DM Theophanies wrote:You can ask a DM in game to help you move the plot item over for an RCR so long as it is the same character, it should be fine.
Myrualae - Chantress of Doron Amar
Snow - Sorcery and carrots!
Gomez de Aguirre - The Fabulous Knight of the Mystic Fire
Uelaereene Sai'zzel - Once I saw the stars...
Lilly Sai'zzel - Stormy snowflake
And more...
Snow - Sorcery and carrots!
Gomez de Aguirre - The Fabulous Knight of the Mystic Fire
Uelaereene Sai'zzel - Once I saw the stars...
Lilly Sai'zzel - Stormy snowflake
And more...