BG Appearance

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
K'yon Oblodra
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am
Location: Berlin

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by K'yon Oblodra »

Wow interesting stuff, thanks for explaining.

I kinda just refrained from taking long hair for now but interesting to know what would be possible.

Thanks Krighaur <3
K'yon Oblodra
Necromancer of the school of Necromancy
Silent seat for the school of Necromancy
User avatar
artemitavik
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:22 pm

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by artemitavik »

Speaking of appearance and armor and stuff:

Image

This armor, it is super duper cool, I love it...

but is there some way to loose the Anime-shoulderpads all together so that we can have this armor with our own shoulder piece choices?
Derik "Crimson Bulwark" Ranloss: Thugging for GREAT JUSTICE!!! (yes, I know he doesn't wear red)
Headmaster:Bladestone Foundation.
Owner:The Last Anchor

Braithreachas Leomhainn
"My purpose is to shed blood for those who can't, and to bleed for those who shouldn't."
User avatar
Snarfy
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by Snarfy »

Some of those new outfits are really suave, well done team.

One minor issue I found is with this outfit(I think it's in the cloth options):
Image
As you can see, the pants show up fine in game, but they're invisible on the inventory screen. Not a big deal really, but figured I should mention it.

Secondly, a few things I'm noticing with this outfit:
Image
This one might be a bit too slim around the ribcage, and I cant tell if it's the elbows that appear low, or if it's just droopy sleeves(there's about a half dozen new outfits that have the same super-skinny look). The hilarious part about it is that my elf, when he walks around, looks like a malnourished, arms/chest-puffed out tough guy... :mrgreen: (which really kind of suits him IC'ly, tbh)
There are no level 30's, only level 20's with benefits...
User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by Hoihe »




Long coat animation is bugged with a hip sheath
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
User avatar
Snarfy
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by Snarfy »

Umm, while I do love a lot of the new outfits, despite some needing some work, I do have one question:

Image

... Why? :?
There are no level 30's, only level 20's with benefits...
User avatar
Theodore01
Recognized Donor
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by Theodore01 »

Why not ? It fits perfectly :D

Image
User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by Hoihe »

The fancy coat appearance does not appear to cast shadows.

Image
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
User avatar
Black_Unicorn7
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 am

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by Black_Unicorn7 »

How do you get rid of a quiver of arrows on your back that doesn't appear on any item but your character?
Kastiell Starkindler
Grady Ironfaar
Alindor Tyresii
Blixx Glimzig
User avatar
zhazz
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:12 am

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by zhazz »

Black_Unicorn7 wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2020 4:38 pm How do you get rid of a quiver of arrows on your back that doesn't appear on any item but your character?
I believe you have to use the old Appearance Changer, which can be found in the menu that pops up from clicking the lower left-hand icon.
Be careful with it though, since it can occasionally "eat" items you have equipped.

I saw a guide on how to access and use it here on the forums, but I can't seem to find the link anymore :(
Adrian Baker - An innocent virtuoso (bio | journal)
Relyth Ravan'Thala - Bear of an Elf
Timothy Daleson - Paladin Wand Maker
Duncan Matsirani - A wanderer
realayer
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:19 am

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by realayer »

This BG by BG armor set has a very strange part at its back...

Image
Gyren Edwood - Lathander's Morningstar Biography and Journal
Gawain Develen - Helmite
Rayre Demortemer - Divine Sword of the Loyal Fury
User avatar
Kaybrie
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: BG Appearance

Unread post by Kaybrie »

Textures on the back of the feathers of this headpiece are missing.

Image
Rithe - Scribe and Linguist
Yashe - Paladin of Sune

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”