Wow interesting stuff, thanks for explaining.
I kinda just refrained from taking long hair for now but interesting to know what would be possible.
Thanks Krighaur <3
BG Appearance
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
K'yon Oblodra
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1002
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am
- Location: Berlin
Re: BG Appearance
-
artemitavik
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:22 pm
Re: BG Appearance
Speaking of appearance and armor and stuff:

This armor, it is super duper cool, I love it...
but is there some way to loose the Anime-shoulderpads all together so that we can have this armor with our own shoulder piece choices?

This armor, it is super duper cool, I love it...
but is there some way to loose the Anime-shoulderpads all together so that we can have this armor with our own shoulder piece choices?
Derik "Crimson Bulwark" Ranloss: Thugging for GREAT JUSTICE!!! (yes, I know he doesn't wear red)
Headmaster:Bladestone Foundation.
Owner:The Last Anchor
Braithreachas Leomhainn
"My purpose is to shed blood for those who can't, and to bleed for those who shouldn't."
Headmaster:Bladestone Foundation.
Owner:The Last Anchor
Braithreachas Leomhainn
"My purpose is to shed blood for those who can't, and to bleed for those who shouldn't."
-
Snarfy
- Posts: 1430
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm
Re: BG Appearance
Some of those new outfits are really suave, well done team.
One minor issue I found is with this outfit(I think it's in the cloth options):

As you can see, the pants show up fine in game, but they're invisible on the inventory screen. Not a big deal really, but figured I should mention it.
Secondly, a few things I'm noticing with this outfit:

This one might be a bit too slim around the ribcage, and I cant tell if it's the elbows that appear low, or if it's just droopy sleeves(there's about a half dozen new outfits that have the same super-skinny look). The hilarious part about it is that my elf, when he walks around, looks like a malnourished, arms/chest-puffed out tough guy...
(which really kind of suits him IC'ly, tbh)
One minor issue I found is with this outfit(I think it's in the cloth options):

As you can see, the pants show up fine in game, but they're invisible on the inventory screen. Not a big deal really, but figured I should mention it.
Secondly, a few things I'm noticing with this outfit:

This one might be a bit too slim around the ribcage, and I cant tell if it's the elbows that appear low, or if it's just droopy sleeves(there's about a half dozen new outfits that have the same super-skinny look). The hilarious part about it is that my elf, when he walks around, looks like a malnourished, arms/chest-puffed out tough guy...
There are no level 30's, only level 20's with benefits...
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: BG Appearance
Long coat animation is bugged with a hip sheath
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
Snarfy
- Posts: 1430
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm
Re: BG Appearance
Umm, while I do love a lot of the new outfits, despite some needing some work, I do have one question:

... Why?

... Why?
There are no level 30's, only level 20's with benefits...
-
Theodore01
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 2927
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm
Re: BG Appearance
Why not ? It fits perfectly


-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: BG Appearance
The fancy coat appearance does not appear to cast shadows.


For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
Black_Unicorn7
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 am
Re: BG Appearance
How do you get rid of a quiver of arrows on your back that doesn't appear on any item but your character?
Kastiell Starkindler
Grady Ironfaar
Alindor Tyresii
Blixx Glimzig
Grady Ironfaar
Alindor Tyresii
Blixx Glimzig
-
zhazz
- Posts: 857
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:12 am
Re: BG Appearance
I believe you have to use the old Appearance Changer, which can be found in the menu that pops up from clicking the lower left-hand icon.Black_Unicorn7 wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2020 4:38 pm How do you get rid of a quiver of arrows on your back that doesn't appear on any item but your character?
Be careful with it though, since it can occasionally "eat" items you have equipped.
I saw a guide on how to access and use it here on the forums, but I can't seem to find the link anymore
-
realayer
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:19 am
Re: BG Appearance
This BG by BG armor set has a very strange part at its back...

-
Kaybrie
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:48 pm
Re: BG Appearance
Textures on the back of the feathers of this headpiece are missing.


Rithe - Scribe and Linguist
Yashe - Paladin of Sune
Yashe - Paladin of Sune